To build a safer and more efficient workplace by utilizing highly-trained healthcare educated staff while leveraging industry-leading technology solutions.
Overworked Physicians Need Medical Scribe Services
Scrivas provides documentation support for physicians of all specialties. We are a real- time, at your side charting service that documents the physician-patient interaction enabling doctors to move from patient to patient efficiently and quickly.
WHY COVID-19 SCREENING & CONTACT TRACING
- Self-report to identify early
- Efficient process to add to live, customized contact-tracing dashboard
- Live contact tracers guide individuals through process
- Live contact tracers identify contacts of affected individual
- Critical information obtained by highly trained personnel
- Established & vetted return to work/school protocols
- Expertly trained healthcare workers track when students & employees are ready to return
- Updated in real-time so admins know status
- Real, live human contact tracers ally fears and concerns
- Expertly guide your employees/students through the entire process
- Leverage technology while bringing a human touch and reducing anxiety
Healthcare is human care. Don’t trust your business to just an app. Keep it real with contact tracing services customized for your business.
- Two-thirds of a physician’s day is spent on clerical work, decreasing productivity
- Medical scribes improve workflow and efficiency
- Improve compliance with MIPS/MACRA, ICD-10, HIPAA, Joint Commission, CMS HEDIS and MRA.
- Improve documentation accuracy, benefiting billing and medico-legal
- Increase patient capacity
- Reducing length of hospital stay
- Increasing CMI
- Doctors spend less time on busywork
- Scribes allow the physician to focus on the patient
- Build stronger patient relationships
Physician Owned Company. Physician Trained Healthcare Specialists.
Success Stories with Scrivas
With Scrivas at our side we have increased physician productivity, morale and reimbursement. Beyond the standard improvements it has allowed our physicians to spend quality time with patients instead of the computer. In our opinion this has been the greatest impact considering the current competitive healthcare landscape.
"Our busy ED has gone through two major EMR Go-Lives and Scrivas’ support during both of them has been exemplary. They served as a vital link between the administration, providers, and technical support staff for our Go-Lives providing their expertise on a variety of issues and offering their insight in documentation workflow, EMR usage, and billing requirements to ensure the changes from one EMR to another went smoothly.”
Dr. Debra G Kenward, MD OB/GYN
"It was by chance through a friend I heard about Scrivas when I was looking to add a scribe for my GYN office practice. It has been a life changing experience for me. First of all, the time it has saved on nights and weekends has been a tremendous experience. I no longer feel like I have a second full-time job. Scrivas has been so professional throughout the process from learning my practice behaviors and charting techniques to providing incredible experienced scribes who capture the history better than I have in the past on my own. I feel like I have my life back without compromising the quality of good charting, documenting history and expressing the assessment and plan. The scribes have been incredibly professional, fast and accurate and I can imagine doing this again without them. Your management team and scribes have been awesome, and I look forward to our continued relationship in the future."
“Scrivas has met all of our Upper Keys Gastroenterology, Marathon General Surgery, and Emergency Department scribe requests. They have been professional and courteous. The Scrivas team is very knowledgeable on the Cerner Millennium application. We do frequent upgrades to the system which periodically changes the workflow and/or layout of the application. Scrivas has been very good at learning the workflow for each specialty quickly.”